AFS Magazine - for sale

AFS Magazine - for sale

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Prohibition has ended and so has the shortage of AFS back issues! While supplies last all 6 issues are available as I recently did a re-print run, had these all available at the recent GaryCON in Lake Geneva WI (special thanks to Black Blade Publishing for the distribution help) and produced extras for general sale. If you are in Canada or overseas please email me - at srmoberly -at - yahoo.com with what you would like and I can calculate a total with shipping. Current price and availability are listed on the right hand side of the screen here for USA customers, and payment method would be to paypal me at srmoberly -at-yahoo.com. Thanks for your support!


9 comments:

  1. Scott ---AFS did well at the con: we sold out of issues 4-6, and returned home with only abt 4 copies between issues 1-3. We'll definitely need to restock for NTX :)

    Allan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there a way someone outside USA can buy them? I live in Brazil and would love to have the 6 issues (I love AS&SH) but I don't know how much it would cost to send them here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, thanks Allan and I will work on sending you more for NTX. Diogo - thanks for your interest. You are a man of high taste if you like AS&SH. I will get back to you shortly with a quote total.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scott, what is availability on AFS looking like? I would like to order three of them (1,2,3) to Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Johnny, hello. Availability is dwindling but I got you covered. If you touch base with me via email I can get you squared away to Canada. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic material, as always, Scott! Absolutely love this 'zine... So useful at the game-table

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Scott,
    Wondering if there are still back issues available of AFS?
    Thank you!
    Rudy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good Day,

    I'm aware I'm late to the party, but any chance of these 6 magazine getting republished? I'd love to get my hand on it...I'd even go for Print on Demand (like Lulu.com).

    ReplyDelete